We have partnered with a mid-sized, global company in their search for a Corporate Accounting Manager at their Austin, TX headquarters. This is a great opportunity for an energetic, high-performing Accounting professional with previous team leadership experience to join a dynamic and growing company in a key position. The Corporate Accounting Manager will be responsible for managing the monthly and quarterly Accounting & Financial Reporting process for the organization, while supervising a team of Senior and Staff Accountants through day-to-day accounting functions. Specific duties will include, but not be limited to:
– Serving as a leader during month-end and quarterly close, including coordination and review
– Preparation and review of financial statements in accordance with GAAP
– Supervising, training, reviewing the work of, and mentoring a team of Senior and Staff Accountants
– Developing, implementing, and ensuring compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures
– Review and analysis of key areas such as Revenue, Cost of Sales, A/R and related reserve, Inventory, and Project accounting
– Key participant in completion of external audits through coordination with 3rd party audit firm
– Assisting the Controller with necessary integration activities after related M&A activity
– Playing a key role in process improvements, system upgrades, and enhancement of internal controls related to Accounting and Financial Reporting.
Qualified candidates should have between 5-10 years of relevant professional experience, including at least 2 years of supervisory experience. Bachelor’s degree is required, and CPA is highly preferred. Previous experience using a large-scale ERP system such as Oracle, Great Plains, JD Edwards, etc. is needed, along with advanced-level Excel skills. Previous auditing background within public accounting is also highly desirable.
|April 12, 2019||Accounting & Finance||Permanent||Austin TX|