Expanding Austin-based Financial institution is seeking a motivated Accounting Manager to join the team. This position will provide opportunities for advancement and progressive responsibilities within the organization’s succession planning structure. The ideal candidate will possess a desire to learn, take on challenges, and grow with the company during an exciting phase of expansion.
Job Duties: The Accounting Manager will be responsible for hands-on General Ledger oversight, including account reconciliations, journal entries, accruals, and month-end close, along with preparation of Financial Statements. Additional duties will include preparation of banking Call Reports, Cash Flow statement, and Board reports. Other responsibilities may include Fixed Assets, supervising A/P and A/R, and training/reviewing/overseeing Accounting Clerks.
Candidates for the Accounting Manager role should possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (or Finance/related field, with significant Accounting coursework)
- At least three (3) years of relevant professional experience in an Accounting position
- Banking or Mortgage industry experience is a plus
- High degree of professionalism with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail, strong initiative, and ability to work as a key member of a small team
- CPA or MBA is a plus, although not required.
The company will offer a competitive compensation package, including base salary, discretionary bonuses, excellent 401K matching plan, along with strong health insurance/benefits package to the chosen candidate.
|February 15, 2018||Accounting & Finance||Permanent||Austin TX|