Accounts Payable Manager
Fast-paced, medium-sized corporation based in south/central Austin is hiring an AP Manager. This individual will lead a team of 3 AP staff, while interacting with senior management and key vendors and third-party providers on a regular basis. Candidates must be versatile, multi-taskers, and have top-notch team leadership skills. Accounts Payable Manager job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
– Leading the Accounts Payable team in processing a high volume invoices and employee expense reimbursements for payment.
– Ensuring that all invoices are input and processed in a timely and accurate fashion, while working within company policies and procedures for Accounts Payable.
– Coordinating 1099 tax reporting and escheatment processes.
– Processing and generating checks, ACH and credit card payments.
– Serving as liaison with credit card providers and third-party travel providers
– Supervising, training, and coaching AP staff on processes, controls, and efficiencies. Provide reports to Senior Management that summarize AP metrics, such as invoice entry, payment processing, and other related functions.
– Identifying and reporting any existing or potential issues that may affect relationships with vendors or other third parties.
Job requirements and qualifications include:
– At least five (5) years of Accounts Payable experience within a corporate environment
– Two (2) or more years in a Supervisory role, including oversight of a small or mid-sized team
– Strong team leadership and hands-on managerial skills, along with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced business environment while multi-tasking and prioritizing
– Previous experience utilizing an ERP accounting system such as NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, etc., along with Concur expense reporting (preferred)
– Proven work ethic and commitment to quality of work product
Company will offer competitive compensation package, including starting base salary dependent upon experience level, along with strong benefits package and opportunities for professional growth, development, and advancement.
|April 5, 2019||Accounting & Finance||Permanent||Austin TX|