Fast-growing private company based in north Austin is seeking a Billing Manager for a key position within the Accounting team. The Billing Supervisor will provide hands-on oversight to all items related to Billing, Invoicing, Accounts Receivable, and Collections while supervising a small team and working closely with Project Management and key clients. This individual will also focus on system enhancements and process improvements to facilitate success during a period of expansion for the company.
Job responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
– Performing daily billing activities and reviews of discrepancies or claims
– Reconciliation of billings to the Accounts Receivable ledger
– Supervising, training, and reviewing the Billing and A/R staff members
– Ongoing monitoring of the Billing database, including analysis of reports and metrics to improve performance
– Updating policies and procedures related to the Billing process while ensuring compliance with Internal Controls
– Working effectively with upper management on a day-to-day basis, while also communicating with clients on escalated Billing issues
– Leading the implementation of new ideas related to Collections initiatives
– Hands-on oversight of the Billing and A/R teams in order to ensure accuracy and efficiency
Requirements & Qualifications:
Billing Manager candidates should have at least four (4) years of relevant experience within Billing and Accounts Receivable, including at least one (1) year of previous supervisory/managerial experience. A strong background using an ERP system such as Great Plains, Oracle, NetSuite (etc.) is needed, in addition to proven experience within a high-volume billing environment. Experience with Salesforce (or similar integrated CRM) is a major plus, along with the ability to function within a fast-paced and growing business environment. Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills are needed, in addition to strong organizational and problem solving abilities.
The company will offer a competitive compensation package, including base salary ($57-63K) plus annual bonus target, strong benefits and health insurance, PTO, and 401K match to the chosen candidate.
|February 18, 2019||Accounting & Finance||Permanent||Austin TX|