Financial Analyst – Operations
Large manufacturing company is seeking a Financial Analyst to add to the team in a newly-created position. Reporting to the Finance Manager, this individual will be heavily involved in supporting the management teams of multiple business units and departments, including Sales & Marketing, Operations, and Engineering. This position will have a high level of exposure throughout the organization, and will have the ability to create positive, visible change.
To be considered, candidates for the Financial Analyst – Operations role should possess the following qualifications:
2-5 years of related business experience in a corporate (mid-sized or large company) environment, along with a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Management, or related field. Advanced-level Excel skills are needed, along with previous experience utilizing an ERP system such as Oracle, SAP, Great Plains, etc. Strong communication skills (verbal and written), along with a driven, professional demeanor and high energy level are also required.
Specific job duties will include:
- Inventory management (accounting, analysis, tracking)
- Sales forecasting (by business unit) on a monthly basis
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) establishment, review, analysis, & reporting on a quarterly basis
- Accounts Receivable (A/R) review and analysis
- Productivity analysis and reporting for various departments and business units
- Assistance with updating and administering the company-wide Policy & Procedures
The company offers a competitive overall compensation package, including base salary + generous annual bonus target, strong benefits/insurance, and plenty of opportunities for professional development and advancement within the organization.
|November 15, 2018||Accounting & Finance||Permanent||Austin TX|