We have partnered with an industry-leading Media company in their search for a Financial Analyst. Reporting to the Controller, this individual will be responsible for Cash Forecasting, Revenue Analysis, Budgeting, and Reporting, while serving as the “go-to” Finance partner for a key line of business with affiliate companies. The Financial Analyst will be heavily involved with business process analysis and related process improvements, along with creating internal controls and enhancing the accuracy of financial reports. This is a great opportunity for someone seeking a challenging, high-exposure Finance role within a dynamic company.
Candidates for the Financial Analyst role should possess the following qualifications:
– Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
– At least 4 years of relevant corporate Finance experience
– Extensive working knowledge of Cash forecasting, variance analysis, and ad-hoc financial reporting
– Advanced-level Microsoft Excel skills, including familiarity with Pivot Tables and V-lookups
– Previous experience utilizing a large-scale ERP system (Oracle, NetSuite, SAP, etc.)
– Ability to work independently, while interacting effectively with others inside and outside of the company such as Treasury, Accounts Payable team, and external business partners
– A hands-on approach with a high-level of attention to detail
Company will offer a competitive base salary and comprehensive benefits, along with plenty of career development opportunities within their growing business to the chosen candidate.
|April 10, 2019||Accounting & Finance||Permanent||Austin TX|