Human Resources Associate
Established Mining & Production company in north Austin is seeking a Human Resources Generalist to join their team. This position will report to the Human Resources Director and will be responsible for all HR Generalist functions.
Job Duties will include but not be limited to:
· Initiates hiring process including processing applications, recruiting, etc.
· Conduct New Hire Orientations with newly hired employees.
· HRIS Input.
· Filing, scanning, faxing; organizing and maintaining employee and department files.
· Coordinate the successful on-boarding of new employees to ensure that payroll, benefit, and employee files are established correctly and in full legal compliance.
· Work closely with management and team members to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity, employee engagement and retention.
· Maintain the applicant tracking database.
· Develop, document, and maintain job descriptions.
· Be highly engaged in employee relations and recognition programs.
· Serve as confidential point of contact for receiving employee concerns/complaints.
· Run Ad-hoc reports.
Qualified HR Generalist candidates should possess:
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
· PHR preferred, but not required
· Three or more years of progressive human resources generalist experience
· Working knowledge of all state and federal laws related to HR field
· High energy, empathy and be people minded
· Ability to work in a highly confidential environment
· Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve independently
Company offers a positive work environment, benefits, 401k, etc. The compensation range for this role is $60K-65K.
|August 16, 2018||Human Resources||Permanent||Austin TX|