Investor Relations Manager
Growing Austin-based company is seeking a talented Investor Relations Manager to add to the team. This individual will lead and participate in all aspects of Investor Relations, including serving as a key contributor to quarterly Investor Reports, Earnings Calls, conducting Investor-focused analyses, developing and enhancing external messaging, and executing events and conferences. The IR Manager will develop collaborative relationships across the company to gain a deep understanding of all aspects of the business, the while working closely with C-level Executives to foster strong external relationships with the investment community and successfully communicating the company’s financial and strategic objectives.
Specific job duties of the Investor Relations Manager will include, but not be limited to:
- Managing the quarterly earnings process and conference call logistics. Playing a lead role in the creation of press releases, speaker scripts, and presentation materials
- Serving as a leader during investor meetings and conference presentations, including logistics, background materials and the preparation of senior executives
- Responding to investor inquiries and log interactions with investors
- Supporting executives in building relationships with investors and analysts, communicating the company’s brand, story, and financial outlook
- Monitoring and distributing peer group research; follow industry, competitor and customer developments and news flow, including earnings calls and analyst days, and communicate key takeaways to management
- Overseeing and maintaining the Investor Relations section of the website
- Prepare materials for Board of Directors and other internal audiences on investor relations activities, share ownership, and valuation as required
- Travel with senior executives as needed to investor conferences and meetings
- Additional special projects (as needed) related to FP&A, Mergers & Acquisitions, and Corporate Development.
Qualified candidates for the IR Manager position should possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Finance/Accounting/Economics). Advanced degree such as MBA, CPA or CFA preferred.
- At least four (4) years of post-graduate professional experience
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in Investor Relations for a public company, or in a position with significant IR exposure (Equity Analyst, Investment Banking, etc.)
- Ability to execute on both tactical and strategic projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, along with strong interpersonal and leadership abilities
- Financial modeling and equity valuation skills, along with a basic understanding of the SEC reporting process. Advanced-level Microsoft Excel skills also necessary.
- Additional desirable traits include confidence, ambition, and maturity, along with a team-oriented mentality
The company will offer a competitive compensation package, including base salary, annual bonus/incentive plan, strong benefits, 401K, and stock options to the chosen candidate. Relocation assistance may be provided, if needed.
|June 11, 2018||Accounting & Finance||Permanent||Austin TX|