Fast-growing company with a track record of success is hiring a Senior Accountant for their Georgetown, TX headquarters. The Senior Accountant will report to the CFO and be responsible for the following job duties:
– Leading the month-end close process, including account reconciliations, journal entries, and preparation of financial statements;
– Oversight of transactional accounting, including A/P, A/R, Collections, and Cash management;
– Performing Inventory cycle counts and maintaining Inventory records;
– Performing internal audits, while helping to facilitate the external audit process;
– Creating and implementing new policies and procedures over Accounting and Financial Reporting;
– Assisting with financial and cost analysis related to business operations;
– Special projects and additional duties as needed.
Qualified Senior Accountant candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (or related field, within sufficient Accounting coursework), along with 4+ years of relevant work experience. Fundamental knowledge of GAAP is necessary, along with experience with full-cycle general ledger accounting. A background within Construction, Manufacturing, Engineering, or other “blue collar” industry is preferred, along with QuickBooks experience. Strong attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment are needed. Candidates should also have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
The company will offer a competitive base salary, along with plenty of opportunity for professional growth and advancement to the chosen candidate.
|March 28, 2018||Accounting & Finance||Permanent||Austin TX|