Expanding, global Software firm with a track record of growth and success is seeking an experienced Corporate Controller for a key leadership role within the company. Reporting to the CFO, this individual will oversee a large-sized Accounting team (including 5-6 supervisory-level direct reports), and be responsible for a wide variety of duties, including but not limited to:
– Leading the Corporate Accounting, Tax, and Financial Reporting teams, consisting of over 25 members, as the organization transitions into a public company environment.
– Serving as the subject-matter-expert on technical accounting issues such as Revenue Recognition, Equity, and International accounting, among other items.
– Leading the ongoing implementation of Sarbanes-Oxley controls, procedures, and reporting.
– Management and review of month-end close, along with the consolidated General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Cash Management.
– Serving as a key point of contact for external Auditors, Bankers, and other vendors, while becoming a trusted business partner for key management and Executives throughout the company.
– Additional duties will include assistance due diligency related to M&A activity, leading integrations of newly-acquired entities, assisting with Financial Analysis, Budgeting, and Cash Forecasting, and team leadership.
Qualified candidates for the Corporate Controller role should have ten (10) or more years of relevant experience, including a proven management-level background within a mid-sized (or larger) Technology company. CPA is required, and previous public accounting experience is desirable. Candidates should have significant experience within a public company, including an understanding of financial reporting processes, SOX controls, and audit requirements. A strong technical accounting background is necessary, along with the ability to manage a dynamic, international team consisting of several direct reports and an overall staff of 25+ members. Outstanding communication, leadership, and presentation skills are required, along with a demonstrated ability to lead and perform within a fast-paced, global business environment.
Very competitive compensation package including base salary, annual bonus target, and stock shares, along with strong Benefits/Insurance, 401K matching, etc. will be offered to the chosen candidate. Discretionary relocation assistance may be available, if necessary.
|November 8, 2018||Accounting & Finance||Permanent||Austin TX|