Accounting (remote) – multiple positions
Large and established Austin-based company is hiring multiple Accountants for remote (work-from-home) positions. Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (or similar field, with sufficient Accounting coursework), along with three (3) or more years of corporate accounting experience.
Job duties will depend on level of experience, and may include (although not be limited to):
– Account reconciliations including bank accounts, balance sheet and income statement accounts
– Journal entries, including accruals, amortization and depreciation, expense and payroll-related
– A/P and A/R processing and related entries
– Oversight of billing and invoicing cycle
– Participation in month-end close processes
– Assistance with preparation of financial statements
– Providing external auditors with requested information
– Assisting Tax CPA firm with necessary requests
– Monitoring internal controls related to financial reporting process
– Monthly analysis of key account balances and budget-to-actual discrepancies
Candidates should be available for multiple phone and Skype interviews within reasonable notice, and should possess the professional maturity and dependability to perform effectively in a remote (from-home) work environment. Strong communication (verbal and written) skills are needed, in addition to sufficient professional references. Experience utilizing an ERP system such as Oracle, NetSuite, Great Plains, etc. is also preferred.
In addition to competitive compensation, the company will provide virtual onboarding, training, and instruction, along with the necessary equipment, supplies, and technology to facilitate the success of employees. Chosen candidates will start as temp-to-perm contract employees, with a goal of converting to permanent employee status within 30-60 days. Full benefits, PTO, 401K matching plan, etc. are offered to all permanent employees.
|May 30, 2020||Accounting & Finance||Contract-to-Perm||Austin TX|