Established global company based in Austin, TX is seeking an Assistant Controller for a key “growth” position. The company provides a diversified group of products and services, and is recognized as an industry-leader for both its manufactured products and its expanding Software platform. This is an excellent opportunity to join a stable, growing company that is known for offering career development, advancement opportunities, and mobility options within the Finance organization.
Reporting to the Divisional Controller, this individual will be responsible for the following job duties, including (but not limited to):
– Assisting with preparation of financial statements and other reporting packages for executive-level review
– Oversight of the General Ledger, while serving as a key player during monthly and quarterly close processes
– Performing technical accounting duties on an as-needed basis, including research and implementation of new and existing standards
– Assisting with M&A activity, including the integration of newly-acquired entities
– Working closely with external Auditors, along with other third party service providers
– Enhancement and oversight of Internal Controls, along with SOX compliance
– Interfacing on a regular basis with others within the organization such as Sales and Operations leadership, FP&A, Legal team, etc.
Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
– Between four-to-seven (4 – 7) years of progressive experience
– Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Accounting is required
– Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is strongly preferred
– Experience with a Big Four or National public accounting firm is highly-desirable
– Strong understanding of GAAP, along with SOX exposure and technical accounting knowledge
– Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
– A career-focused mentality, with the desire and ability to take on new challenges
The company will provide competitive compensation, including base salary, annual bonus, and outstanding comprehensive benefits package to the chosen candidate. There will be plenty of opportunity for career growth and advancement within the organization for this individual.
|March 10, 2022||Accounting & Finance||Permanent||Austin TX|