Established, privately held E-commerce company is seeking a Controller for a key position. This individual will be responsible for hands-on accounting, financial reporting, team leadership, and FP&A duties within a stable and growing company based in Austin, TX.
Specific job duties will include, but not be limited to:
– Oversight of general ledger and accounting ERP (Netsuite) – Hands on coordination of monthly close processes – Preparation of GAAP based financial statements – Maintenance and enhancement of Internal Controls – Working closely with external Audit and Tax firms – Bank account oversight and Cash management – Assisting the CFO with Budgeting, Forecasting, and Financial Analysis – Operational and Financial reporting to be utilized by Executives and Board of Directors – Supervision and development of Accounting team (4 staff currently).
Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
– Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Accounting
– At least eight (8) years of progressive Accounting experience
– Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license required
– Previous public accounting (Audit) background is preferred
– Netsuite or similar ERP experience (Intacct, Oracle) is highly desirable
– Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills needed
– At least three (3) years of management experience required
The company will provide competitive base salary + bonus, 100% paid health insurance, open/flexible PTO policy, and good work-life balance to the chosen candidate.
|September 12, 2021||Accounting & Finance||Permanent||Austin TX|