Director of FP&A
Established, privately-held company headquartered near Round Rock, TX is hiring a Director of Financial Planning & Analysis for a key position within the company. This individual will serve as a hands-on leader for all corporate FP&A items, including forecasting, budgeting, financial analysis, modeling, and reporting, while working closely with the CFO on M&A related activities.
Job duties will include, but not be limited to:
– Leading the preparation of the annual budget, monthly forecasts, and other reporting packages and presentations provided to Executive team and Board of Directors
– Owning the weekly and monthly cash forecast while driving improvements in the process
– Contributing to the identification, implementation and completion of projects designed to help improve working capital
– Preparing monthly reporting & variance analysis to explain the drivers of actuals vs. budget and forecast
– Monitoring key financial and operating metrics across the company and identifying opportunities for improvement
– Preparing board presentation slides and providing detailed supporting information as needed
– Collaborating with CFO and other Executives on potential M&A projects that require financial modeling, due diligence, or other financial support
– Developing ROI models for proposed spending in areas such as marketing, capital, etc.
– Providing support on various ad-hoc financial analysis & reporting projects such as sales compensation, franchise reporting, supply chain, etc.
Candidates for the Director of FP&A position should possess the following qualifications:
– At least seven (7) years of post-graduate professional experience within corporate Financial Planning & Analysis
– Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or similar field (with significant Finance coursework)
– MBA is desirable, although not a requirement
– Proven experience within an industry sector with many operating locations, such as Retail, Hospitality, Commercial RE, Clinical Healthcare, Restaurants, etc.
– Hands-on expertise with multiple ERP and financial reporting systems, along with Microsoft Excel, including proven ability to create complex financial models
– Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively work cross-departmentally with all levels throughout the company.
The company will provide a competitive compensation package, including base salary and annual bonus, strong benefits, and plenty of opportunities for career growth to the chosen candidate. Relocation assistance may be provided, if necessary.
|November 14, 2020||Accounting & Finance||Permanent||Austin TX|