Director of FP&A
We have partnered with an expanding, reputable Austin-based company in its search for a Director of Financial Planning & Analysis. This individual will take ownership of the company’s FP&A function while serving as a hands-on leader of a small team. Reporting to a high-caliber SVP of Finance, this person will work closely with leaders across the company on all FP&A items, including budgeting, forecasting, financial modeling, ad-hoc analysis, systems & process improvements, and reporting, among other items. This is a great opportunity for a driven corporate finance leader to join a fast-paced, well-funded company with a track record of success in a key position.
Job duties will include, although not be limited to:
– Taking ownership of the annual budgeting process across all areas of the company, along with quarterly forecasts
– Managing the development and enhancement of KPI’s and dashboards for sales, operational, and financial metrics
– Hands-on oversight of monthly, quarterly, and annual variance analysis to budget and forecasts
– Serving as a key leader during Financial systems implementations, along with process improvements to enhance financial planning and reporting functions
– Preparing and presenting in-depth analysis of results, along with projections and pro-forma models to be utilized by Executive team
– Assisting the SVP of Finance and CFO with Investor Relations duties, along with M&A items such as due diligence, valuations, acquisition integrations, etc.
– Managing a small but growing FP&A team, including hiring, training, review, and career development of staff members.
To be considered, candidates should possess the following qualifications:
– Six or more (6+) years of progressive corporate FP&A experience
– Bachelor’s Degree in Finance (or related field) is required. MBA or CFA is preferred, although not required
– Previous experience in a Director of Sr. Manager of Finance position, with full ownership of FP&A function is desirable
– Ability and desire to work in a hands-on capacity while building out the team
– Outstanding skill-set within financial modeling, analysis, and forecasting. Heavy-Advanced level of Excel expertise is needed
– Previous experience working for a public company or a fast-paced, PE-backed company with stringent reporting requirements
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with strong leadership traits and professionalism.
Compensation will include competitive base salary (dependent upon experience level), strong annual bonus target, and Stock compensation. The company also offers outstanding benefits, including 100% paid health insurance, open PTO policy, and 401K matching plan, in addition to other perks of employment.
|September 8, 2021||Accounting & Finance||Permanent||Austin TX|