Financial Reporting Manager
Mid-sized, PE-backed company is seeking a driven Financial Reporting Manager to add to the team. Reporting to the VP/Corporate Controller, this individual will be responsible for a wide range of accounting and reporting duties for a global company with multiple entities and a complex ownership structure. This is a great opportunity for a sharp and motivated Accounting professional with six (6) or more years of experience to join an expanding industry leader in a position with an increasing level of exposure and advancement potential.
Job duties of the Financial Reporting Manager will include, but not be limited to:
– Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual consolidated financial statements in accordance with GAAP
– Preparation of additional monthly reporting to parent company, including Debt Covenant compliance and analysis of key metrics
– Proactively identifying regulatory changes in Accounting and Reporting guidance that will affect company’s Financial Statements, and implementing changes as needed
– Weekly Cash Flow forecasting, along with Budget oversight and variance analysis of budget vs. actual
– Assistance with external audit process, while working closely with Big 4 Audit team
– Providing financial support for M&A activity as needed, including analyzing and implementing proper accounting treatment of transactions
– Supervision and review of one Staff Accountant
– Additional duties on an as-needed basis, including performing accounting research, leading special projects, ERP system upgrades, and working closely with FP&A and Tax teams, etc.
To be considered, candidates should possess the following qualifications:
– A minimum of six (6) years of accounting experience, either in public accounting (Big 4 or national firm), corporate accounting, or combination thereof
– Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (or related field, with significant Accounting coursework) required; Master’s Degree in Accounting preferred
– CPA certification strongly preferred, although current CPA candidates may be considered
– Understanding of Consolidations, International accounting, technical GAAP research and compliance, external audit facilitation, and financial statement preparation
– Excellent interpersonal and team-building skills with ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization
– Previous supervisory or team lead experience is highly desirable
– Ambitious, goal-oriented, and accountable with a strong work-ethic and sense of dedication.
This position will have the ability to take on new challenges and responsibilities, while gaining valuable career experience and an increasing level of exposure both inside and outside of the organization. The company will offer a competitive base salary, along with annual bonus target, Equity shares, and strong benefits/insurance/401K to the chosen candidate.
|September 11, 2020||Accounting & Finance||Permanent||Austin TX|