Sr. Accountant / Team Lead
Market-leading Technology company based in Austin, TX is hiring for an experienced Senior Accountant to oversee a small team. This individual will be responsible for hands-on accounting duties, in addition to training, review and mentorship of Staff.
The company offers a partially-remote work environment, a top-notch suite of products and services, and plenty of career growth opportunities (including future promotion to Accounting Manager for this specific position).
Job duties will include the following:
– Serving as a key player in the monthly, quarterly, and annual close process
– Oversight of bank account activity for multiple entities, including preparation and/or review of bank reconciliations
– Managing the expense reporting process, including reviews, approvals, and reimbursement processing
– Assisting the FP&A team with weekly and monthly cash forecasting duties
– Hands-on oversight of Sales Tax accounts, including Sales Tax reconciliations, journal entries, filings, and reporting
– Maintaining a critical set of balance sheet accounts within the General Ledger
– Leading a small team of Staff Accountants, including training, mentoring, and work review
Qualified candidates should have at least four (4) years of corporate Accounting experience, along with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (or related field). Previous experience with a medium-size or large company is preferred, along with ERP experience such as Oracle, Netsuite, Great Plains, etc. A hands-on mentality is needed, along with strong team leadership skills, and the ability to proactively manage multiple tasks while meeting deadlines.
A competitive compensation package will be offered, including base salary, annual bonus, comprehensive benefits, 401K match, open PTO plan, along with the ability to work remotely.
|September 15, 2021||Accounting & Finance||Permanent||Austin TX|