Senior FP&A Analyst
Expanding industry-leader based in North Austin is hiring a Sr. FP&A Analyst for a key position. This is a great opportunity to join an established, stable company in a role that will offer a progressive range of duties, exposure, and career development.
Reporting to the Director of FP&A, the Sr. FP&A Analyst will be responsible for a wide variety of job duties, including but not limited to:
– Creating Budgets and rolling Forecasts for multiple product and service divisions
– Serving as a business partner to Operations by developing key operating metrics and dashboards that drive better decision making
– Preparation of monthly financial and operational reports for Senior Management, along with ad-hoc financial reporting, M&A support for potential acquisitions, and special projects
– Performing complex Variance and Trend Analysis for multiple business units
– Effectively managing and interpreting large data sets within Excel, Oracle, and Power BI, while transforming raw data into accurate and concise business analytics.
– Collaborating effectively with leaders within various areas of the company such as Operations, Accounting, Sales, Legal, and Human Resources.
Qualified candidates should have between 3-to-6 years of relevant corporate Finance experience, along with a Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Finance, Accounting, or a related field. Large or medium-size company background is preferred, along with experience supporting multiple divisions or business units. Candidates must have Advanced level Excel skills, in addition to strong data management skills. Previous experience utilizing tools such as Oracle, SAP, Power BI, etc. is desirable. Candidates should also possess outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, along with a team-focused approach and career-driven mentality.
The company will provide a competitive base salary, annual bonus target, comprehensive benefits package, and a hybrid / partially remote work environment to the chosen candidate.
|March 22, 2022||Accounting & Finance||Permanent||Austin TX|