Sr. Financial Systems Analyst
Mid-sized, global Technology company based in Austin, Texas is seeking a Sr. Financial Systems Analyst for a key position. This individual will be responsible for the overall technology needs of the Accounting and Finance function on a day-to-day basis though the support of the ERP and other systems. The Sr. Financial Systems Analyst will provide technical expertise related to various applications, including Oracle E-Business Suite applications and SQL among others, while serving as the Finance department liaison to IT, developing and implementing new systems, and enhancing existing systems to resolve problems and improve accounting/financial processes and internal controls.
Job duties will include, although not be limited to:
– Working in tandem with the Finance department to support day-to-day procedures within Oracle and other related applications
– Maintaining, troubleshooting and enhancing current modules such as iSupplier, Invoices approvals and requisition approvals within the Oracle platform
– Developing new (and/or enhancing existing) customizations, conversions and interfaces as the Finance department requires
– Troubleshooting system and process issues as reported by the Finance team
– Improving accounting & financial processes and internal controls for IT related items
– Managing and maintaining finance modules in the E-Business Suite test environments
– Establishing and maintaining strong and consistent business partnerships across multiple business lines.
Qualified candidates should possess the following:
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Information Systems, Computer Science (or related field) is required
– Three or more (3+) years of experience in a position supporting or administering financial systems and other relevant tools
– Experience with Oracle and SQL required
– Knowledge of (and previous exposure to) corporate Accounting & Finance processes and systems
– Architectural knowledge, with the ability to liaise efficiently with solution designers
– ERP implementation/optimization experience strongly preferred
– Ability to solve problems in a timely, structured manner with strong analytical approach, with a high degree of confidence to lead strategic change
– Excellent oral and written communication skills, along with a high-degree of motivation and ability to multi-task
Preferred Technology Skills include:
– Oracle R12.2 Financials, Cost Accounting, General Ledger/SLA, Oracle Business Intelligence, API Wizard, GL Wand, Concur Expenses, SQL Developer, Microsoft Excel
The company will provide a competitive base salary, annual bonus, and strong comprehensive benefits package to the chosen candidate.
This position may work fully-remote, or in a hybrid work arrangement (office is available if preferred).
|June 22, 2022||Finance / IT||Permanent||Austin TX|