Sr. Staff Accountant
Reputable Austin based Commercial Real Estate company seeking a Sr. Staff Accountant to join their team. This is a great opportunity for a high-caliber Accounting professional with 2-to-5 years of experience to join a top-ranked company that has consistently been rated as one of the best places to work in Austin.
The Sr. Staff Accountant will be responsible for hands-on accounting for multiple entities, including reconciliations and journal entries, month-end and quarter-end close processes, financial statement preparation, inter-company transactions, assisting with Tax issues, working with external Auditors, and Budget & Expense analysis, among other items.
To be considered, candidates should possess the following qualifications:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (or Finance, with significant Accounting hours)
– Between 2-5 years of professional experience in an Accounting or Audit role
– Public accounting experience is desirable, although not required
– CPA or CPA candidate is preferred
– Experience within, or exposure to the Real Estate industry, is a plus
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to excel in a collaborative team environment
The company is seeking a bright, detail-oriented team player who is able to interface positively and effectively with Accounting team members, Senior Management, and external business partners. Candidates should be driven and motivated to excel and advance within the company, as there are plenty of opportunities for growth.
Company perks and benefits include: Class A office environment, excellent leadership team and company culture, great work-life balance with flexible hours (option for remote days and 1/2 day Fridays), as well as a competitive compensation package including: base salary + annual bonus, profit sharing distributions, 401K matching plan, PTO, and strong health insurance plan options.
|March 5, 2020||Accounting & Finance||Permanent||Austin TX|